Saturday, June 5, 2010

weekend away

Blogging on the phone is not easy for me but we have wifi at the moment so I'll do my best. We are having a family weekend in an amazing tropical island about an hours boat ride from the mainland. Palm trees and bananas and the bluest sea ever. But zac is working hard miss Beaumont he can now swim and breath at the same time and has mastered tumble turns. It's very different from the city but fantastic to get away and it is raining here now it's all Paradise. Just damp Paradise!!!

Love to you all

Helen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,the island sounds wonderful & well done Zac! Its been really hot here this week & it may rain tomorrow but I don't think we would call it damp paradise - the east coast sea & beach was pretty fab but not as blue & inviting as your island I guess!!! Heidi wants to put it on her list of 'things to do while in Manila' for next year!! sounds amazing, ENJOY & be blessed, all of you. Love you lots, & miss you, Rach xxxx
PS. Zac, I will remind Miss Beaumont to check out the blog & find out what you are doing! ;-D