Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 days to go!!!

2 days to go ... and last minute preparations are well under why (except that I'm still on a course in Sheffield!!!)

Still, I know that once I leave here tomorrow (Friday) things are going to happen very fast!!!
We are planning to leave Mansfield at 3am on Saturday morning, then its a 4 hour check in at Heathrow and we take off at 10:30am

Our flight schedule is as follows (UK times in brackets):

Depart Heathrow 10:30
Arrive Kuwait 19:35 (16:35)
Flight KU0104

Depart Kuwait 23:55 (20:55)
Arrive Manila - Sunday 16:10 (8:10)
Flight KU0411 

Manila is 8 hours ahead of UK time and you can track the flights on the Kuwait Airways website

Please pray for the team as we prepare to go, and check back because I have asked them to post their own thoughts about going.

For me - my current thought is that I want to get on with it!!! Really looking forward to seeing everyone there again. Really looking forward to coming together as a team from our different places. Really NOT looking forward to the flights!

Please do check back during the trip - I will try and update every day, including on Sunday night when we arrive. Also please do leave your comments. They really are an encouragement!!!

Many thanks for your support

Mark


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark A.Have just sent a comment to Mary,but also wanted to say to you that we missed you all this morning. We Praise God for your safe arrival,and will be praying for you all,each time we get a "nudge" from The Lord!!Give everyone Lots of Love from us John and Inge.