Friday, April 20, 2007

Home

Well, I'm back home now, so now its time for me to reflect on all that I have seen and done.

It was a very long flight (14 hours from Manila to Frankfurt) with quite a bit of turbulence on the way. But its great to be back and to see Helen and the boys again.

Not much else to say really, excpet thanks for all your support, prayers and comments. I found since I've got back that the man we went to visit in hospital on Monday evening has died.

But the work of Kanlungan goes on ... and in Streetlight we want to carry on supporting them. If you would like to join with us and are not already doing so, just follow the link from this blog to the Streetlight Trust website, download a standing order form and send it back to us! You can be assured that all of your money will be going to help some of the poorest people on the planet.

Thanks again

Mark

No comments: